Protection of Personal Data
We respect and care about the privacy of your private life.
For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law (Law) numbered 6698 in order to protect your fundamental rights and freedoms.
General Law Scope
In the Law, our company is referred to as “Data Controller”. Within the scope of the Law, “Data Processing”; It refers to all kinds of operations performed on data, such as obtaining, recording, storing, updating, classifying, sharing or transferring personal data to third parties permitted by the legislation, in whole or in part, by automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. is doing.
Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Within the scope of the relationship we will establish due to the products and services you will receive from our company; We process your personal data for the legal reasons set forth in Article 5 of the Law:
- expressly stipulated in the laws regulated in Article 5/2 (a),
- It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the
- contract you signed with our company or to the fulfillment of this contract, which is regulated in article 5/2 (c)
- It is compulsory for our company to fulfill its legal obligation, which is regulated in article 5/2 (ç),
- Data processing is mandatory for the formation, exercise or protection of a right regulated in Article 5/2 (e),
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our company, provided that it does not harm your
- fundamental rights and freedoms, which are regulated in article 5/2 (f),
- For your personal data of special nature; Having your explicit consent according to article 6/2 of the Law.
Why and What Do We Use Your Personal Data For? Purposes of Processing Personal Data
- To record your identity, address and other necessary information in order to identify your information in your transactions,
- To convey important information that we need to share with you through your contact information,
- Recording camera images in our buildings due to workplace safety practices,
- Planning, supervising and implementing our corporate sustainability, corporate governance, strategic planning and information security processes,
- To fulfill our administrative and legal obligations and the requirements of the contracts we have signed with you.
- If necessary, we share your personal data only with persons and organizations permitted by the Law.
What Are Your Rights Under the Law?
By applying to our company at any time, your personal data;
- You can learn whether it is processed, the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose, and if it has been processed, it may request information on this subject,
- In accordance with the law, you can learn the third parties to whom your information is shared in the country and abroad,
- If you think your information is incomplete or incorrectly processed, you may request it to be corrected,
- You may request the deletion or destruction of your information within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- You may request the third parties to whom your information is transferred to be notified of your requests specified in articles (c) and (d) and to perform the same actions,
- You can object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your information by automatic systems, or you can request the removal of the damage if you think that it has been recorded or used unlawfully and you have suffered damage for this reason.
If your application for these purposes requires an additional cost, you may have to pay the fee in the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Your requests in your application will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
In order to take advantage of your rights under the law, you can submit your applications in writing to your registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or your electronic mail address that you have previously notified to our Bank and registered in our Bank’s system. You can visit the page.
We wish you a nice day.
* When there is any change in the personal data inventory work, our company will update this information.